About the company
FXPIG was founded in 2010 in New Zealand and is regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission. FXPIG is a multi-asset broker with Promotions 80+, Forex 80+, Indexes 10+, Metals 10+, and Crypto 10+, including Dogecoin.
The broker provides three trading platforms:
- MetaTrader 4 provides a comprehensive set of trading tools and is a Windows PC-compatible trading platform that can be downloaded from the broker’s website.
- cTrader is a newer, but arguably more complex platform ideal for traders of all skill levels. Because it is a web-based platform, users may trade from any location with an internet connection.
- FIX API offers trading directly over the connection, reducing order execution times. The FIX API, which is available from the account area, is suited for experienced traders.
FXPIG provides MetaTrader 4 and cTrader mobile trading apps. The applications are compatible with both iOS and Android smartphones. QR codes for the cTrader mobile platform are also available on the broker’s website. Customers may use many of the same functionalities that are accessible on the platform’s desktop and online trader versions while on the move.
To create a live account with FXPIG, a minimum deposit of USD 200 is required, and the minimum order size is 0.01 lots, with a maximum lot size of 100 lots per click. While trading, there are three account types with varying commissions:
- Standard: $ 4 per lot each side on FX, Metals, Commodities, 0.35% on Stocks, Crypto, 0 Commissions on Index CFDs.
- Premiere: $ 3 per lot each side on FX, Metals, Commodities, 0.30% on Stocks, Cryptocurrency, 0 Commissions on Index CFDs
- Pro: $ 2 per lot each side on FX, Metals, Commodities, 0.25% on Stocks, Crypto, 0 Commissions on Index CFDs.
Commissions are charged depending on the type of account. The fees are the same for Mt4 and cTrader.
Those who want to practice trading before opening a real account can do so with a demo account. Using the client interface, users may create as many demo accounts as they like on the MT4, FIX API, and cTrader platforms.
FXPIG provides up to 500:1 leverage on major and minor currencies, gold, and silver. The maximum leverage offered for exotic currency pairings is 100:1. Individual equities have a leverage of 20:1 while cryptocurrencies have a leverage of 10:1. Index CFDs provide leverage of up to 100:1, whilst Crude Oil CFDs offer leverage of up to 200:1. The needed margin is 100 percent, with a stop-out threshold of 50%.
Bank transfer, Visa credit card, Skrill, Neteller, and Bitcoin are the same deposit and withdrawal options.
- 35 USD for fast transfer around the world
- 15 euros to euros.
- Skrill: 1%
- Neteller: 2%
- Conservation: $ 15
FXPIG also features a learning center with blogs, articles, and videos, as well as a market analysis website that may assist both novice and experienced traders. Stop loss/take profit, margin, swap, and fee calculators are among the numerous trading tools available. There is also the possibility of engaging in social trading.
By the end of this assessment, we can tell that this company’s sole clear drawback is that it does not provide swap-free Islamic accounts.