With a representation in 13 countries, XTB was established in 2004 and is one of the world’s largest stock exchange-listed brokers.
XTB and its analytics team have won numerous important accolades for their operations and studies, as well as first place in Bloomberg’s EMEA area for forex reliability in Q2 2020 and Q3 2018, as well as first place in Bloomberg’s EMEA region for currency accuracy in Q2 2020 and Q3 2018.
Clients are protected by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom. The business’s guidelines provide that customer funds must be kept separate from corporate funds in separate accounts. The Financial Services Compensation Scheme protects client money up to £85,000 in the event of insolvency.
- The Financial Conduct Authority has granted XTB UK license number 522157.
- XTB Europe is governed by CySEC and operates under license number 169/12 of 2020.
- The Belize International Financial Services Commission regulates XTB International under license number IFSC/60/413/TS/19.
- The Polish Securities and Exchange Commission has granted X-Trade Brokers DM SA license number DDM-M-4021-57-1/2005.
The company has divided its trading products into six categories:
- Forex: over 50 currency pairs.
- Stocks: 1500 stocks of companies.
- Indices: over 20 major global indices.
- Commodities: including wheat, copper, coffee, and other goods.
The Online Personal Wealth Awards selected xStation 5 “Best Trading Platform 2016” for its robust rapid execution.
- A premium service with other brokers, as well as an innovative trading calculator that calculates all aspects of your trade for you in real-time.
- A comprehensive video instructional part, a stock checker, and real-time performance data that evaluate your performance and reveal your trading strengths and shortcomings.
- Compatible with PCs, tablets, smartphones, and even smartwatches, it includes a slew of cutting-edge technical features to aid you in your operations.
Standard and Pro (both retail) accounts are available from XTB, as well as Professional accounts (for professional clients only).
Please keep in mind that you must fulfill two of the three requirements to be considered a qualified customer.
Fees vary based on the service and account you desire to utilize.
Trading Forex or Indices with a Pro account, for example, provides exceptionally low spreads. Fees for trading ETFs and equities, on the other hand, maybe greater than those charged by another broker.
There are no deposit fees charged by the firm. E-wallets such as Paypal and Skrill, on the other hand, charge 2% of the amount deposited. Many e-wallets are accepted for payments in addition to bank transfers and credit/debit cards. Euros, US dollars, British pounds sterling, and Hungarian forints are all accepted by the firm.
If the request is made before 13:00 GMT, withdrawals can be handled the same day. If you submit your application later 13:00, it will be handled the next working day. Payments are made to the bank account you choose, for which proof is required.
They provide a Trading Academy area as well as instructive films for their customers. Basic, Intermediate, Expert, and Premium are the four levels of the online institute. There is also a free trading library download available, which is great for novices. They’ve also joined up with José Mourinho, a football icon who provides his top recommendations for working in the financial markets and dealing with stress.
A professional client service support is able via call, email, and live chat 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Customers are also allocated an account manager who will help them with any account-related concerns.